In order to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all our clients we require the following:
· All dogs must have current vaccinations on file at Blue Water Pet Care. Records can be faxed from your vet to (810) 202-8610
·Owners must submit proof of the following vaccinations
Distemper Combo (i.e. DHPP, DA2PP, DA2PPV)
Bordetella (Canine Cough). *Due to the nature of our daycare, dogs are nose to nose playing and sharing water bowls in the playrooms. Therefore, we require the Bordetella vaccine annually, although we recommend it every 6 months. Bordetella is not included in the standard annual vaccination series.
· All dogs nine (9) months or older must be spayed to board with us.
Be advised that vaccines do not begin to provide full protection until 2 weeks after administration. Therefore, we require all vaccine are administered at least 72 hours before the first visit.
· All dogs must be in good health; free from illness and communicable conditions, for the last 15 days or upon arrival. Any illness/communicable condition within the last 15 days will require a veterinarian confirmation of health to be admitted or re-admitted to Blue Water Pet Care.
· All dogs must be flea-free and currently on a routine flea preventative.
(Daycare clients must also meet all requirements listed above)
· All dogs must be well socialized; not displaying any signs of aggressive or protective behavior with other dogs, people, food, or toys.
· All dogs must be eighteen (18) weeks of age or older.
· All dogs nine (9) months or older must be spayed or neutered.