Half Day (5 hrs or less): $16.95*
Full Day: $23.95*
Per Day: $18**
Per Night: $27**
Additional $13.50 for dogs picked up after 2pm unless they are in full day daycare.
BOARDING EXERCISE OPTIONS
Additional services that can be added to a boarding reservation. Temperament tests are require for any dog/s participating in daycare while boarding.
1 ON 1 ACTIVITY
(1) 30min Walk Per Day: $9
(2) 30min Walks Per Day: $16
Full Day: $14*
Half Day: $11*
*35% off additional dogs per household
**35% off when sharing a boarding suite
10 Days: $227.55 (5% Off)
20 Days: $431.10 (10% Off)
10 Days: $161 (5% Off)
20 Days: $305.10 (10% Off)
Package days cannot be used in conjunction with a boarding reservation. In the event you are unable to use the full package, we would refund the unused portion, however the days used will be adjusted to reflect the non package price. 10 day packages have an expiration of 90 days after the first package day is used and 20 day packages have an expiration of 180 days after the first package day is used.
Dog Photography / Photo Shoot
Your pet can't talk, but his or her photo can tell quite a story! Blue Water Pet Care doesn't just take your dog's picture, we capture their personality,
- $75 for a 30 min session. Includes all proofs from the session and 3 fully edited digital prints of your choice.
- $100 for a 60 min session. Includes all proofs from the session and 6 fully edited digital prints of your choice.
- $10 for each additional fully edited digital print.
Learn more here
Blue Water Pet Care offers dog training and obedience classes that focus on positive reinforcement with structured corrections. Your pet will be taught basic commands such as: sit, down, wait, stay, leave it, recall, drop it, stop and more. Some of the common problems that we can resolve are: walking on a leash, greetings, jumping, barking, and other special requests.
- Basic Course: 6 Weeks - $125
- Intermediate Course: 6 weeks - $125
- 1 hour private in-store training - $65
- 1 hour private in-home training - $85
Learn more here