Blue Water Pet Care currently offers basic grooming services. This includes washing, brushing, clipping nails, and cleaning ears. Shed-less programs are also offered. Regular dog grooming helps keep your loved one clean, refreshed, and healthy. This service can be used by anyone and can be built into your dog’s stay if your dog is being boarded or utilizing the daycare.
We use the finest products and make sure the grooming area is clean and sanitized between each animal.
Booking regular grooming appointments or by having grooming incorporated into your dog's stay for boarding/daycare is a great way to keep your pet happy and healthy. Listed below are some of the benefits of using Blue Water Pet Care's dog grooming service:
- Healthy coat and skin
- Reduces the chance for bacterial infections, pinworms, and other bacterial infestations.
- Shiny, healthy, and properly brushed coats will shed less.
- Your dog will look and smell great!
- Regular trimming of nails
- Reinforces healthy foot structure, posture, and reduces the chances of infection.
- Potential early detection of problems
- Regular visits may provide a chance for us to detect a possible ailment.
- We are not vets; however, we are very familiar with dogs and may be able to provide you with warning signs.
- A happier pet and owner!
- With regular grooming sessions, the health of the dog is increased over time!